IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS AND PASSES
- Some specific activities may require the acquisition of a separate ticket. These cases will be properly signaled in social networks, web and hand program. NUMAX screenings require the purchase of a separate entrance.
- In spaces with reduced capacity, access will be done in order of arrival. In free entrance activities people with a pass or day ticket will have preference of access.
- WOS Festival does not allow access to any of its spaces with photo and video equipment.
- BRICK AND MORTAR RETAILERS: A Reixa Tenda (Santiago), Portobello Discos (Coruña) and Discos Elepé (Vigo).
- Except for the Wednesday and Thursday tickets, which can directly access the space, all the tickets and passes need to be exchanged for a wristband in order to access the spaces. The exchange point is the box office of the Teatro Principal (Rúa Nova, 21), and will be available during the days of the festival at the following times: WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm / FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm / SUNDAY: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Keep in mind that outside of these hours there is no point enabled for wristband exchange.