The musician and producer Suso Saiz will play his repertoire -including material produced during lockdown- accompanied by some of the Galician talents of contemporary music. The cellist Margarida Mariño, the violinist Elena Vázquez, the heterodox Ariel Ninas and the sound artist Xoán Xil will play with the legendary producer at specific moments of the performance to bring sonic layers to Saiz’s productions. With this collaboration between Saiz and local musicians, the performance that will close WOS TALKS x FEST GALICIA: FUTURO_PRESENTE acquires an once-in-a-lifetime character.
Before the live performance of Saiz, the very young Yugen Kala will open the music program with a special DJ set for the occasion, where the siblings will put aside their most danceable side of their music to offer a selection of ambient and experimental electronic music. This music program represents the future and present of national avant-garde electronics and highlights local talent in such a turbulent year for live music, in addition to offering the audience two unique and special performances.
LOCK TO WOS TALKS x FEST GALICIA’S STREAMING
As you may already know, we wanted this rare edition of WOS to be as secure as possible; but we also wanted this special program “FUTUO_PRESENTE” to reach all our fans, regardless of origin. On Saturday, from 4:00 p.m. everyone will be able to connect live through the Work On Sunday YouTube channel with the inaugural interview with Mat Dryhurst and then the three talks that make up the program: Redefining Our Models, Redefining Our Communities and Redefining Our Digital Self.
INVITATIONS SOLD OUT FOR ALL PROGRAMS
Both the invitations to attend the talk program and the music program are sold out. If you are one of the lucky ones with an invitation, we will contact you shortly to confirm your attendance as well as your personal information. If you have any questions about the invitations, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO COME TO CIDADE DA CULTURA
In-person assistants, we ask you to please follow the follow the rules and protocols so that the event is safe for everyone and we comply with current legislation:
- Mandatory use of a mask in all spaces: according to what was published in the DOG on Saturday, July 18, 2020, the use of a mask is mandatory in public spaces, whether open or closed, although the safety distance can be maintained . The only exception will be the moment you consume your drink
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Respect the mobility indications, maintaining safety distances at all times
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel that exists at the entrance of all spaces
- Access the spaces in an orderly manner, following the indications of the organization
- At the entrance: seats will be occupied in order of arrival, filling the capacity from the first row to the last
- Do not change your seat and stay standing only the necessary time
- It is not allowed to consume drinks standing up, only when you are sitting
- Smoking is forbidden, it will only be allowed in the spaces set up for that purpose
- Staggered and orderly evacuation: the exit order will be reversed, starting with the last row. Respect the safety distances with those people who are not your companions