- PREMIUM pass will grant you access during the five festival days, WEEKEND pass will grant you access on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. However, movies and some other activities may not be included, and may need an additiona ticket.
- Passes and day tickets price will increase at the doors: Wednesday 20 € | Thursday 20 € | Friday 27 € | Saturday 40 € | Weekend pass 50 € | Premium pass 60 €
- WOS Cinema movies need a separate ticket. People with Premium pass may get a special discount. You can get your tickets for WOS Cinema movies at https://numax.org/cinema/festival/wosfestival
- In limited capacity facilities, please make sure you get to the space ahead of time to ensure your entrance. At free entrance activities, people with a pass or day ticket have preferent access in case maxumim capacity is reached.
- Access with photo and video gear is not allowed. If you need a photopass please proceed to our Press area.
- You can also buy tickets and passes at A Reixa Tenda (Santiago), Teatro Principal (Santiago), Portobello Discos (Coruña) and Discos Elepé (Vigo).
In order to access WOS Festival locations you need to change your ticket for a wristband. Wristband exchange point it’s at Teatro Principal (Rúa Nova, 21). It will be available during festival days with the following hours:
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY: 18h – 22:00h
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 16:00h – 23:00h
SUNDAY: 17h – 21:00h
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR WOS TICKETS
1. VENUE ACCESS To get into the site you will have to show your ticket that will be scanned to check it. You will have to show your ID card or passport if the organisation requires you to. 1.1 To get into WOS your day ticket or full festival ticket will be exchanged for a bracelet, only one bracelet will be issued per person. Under no circumstances will wristbands be issued without being attached to the user’s wrist by the festival’s personnel. Only the scanning of the full festival ticket card or day ticket and the wristband correctly attached to your wrist will allow you to enter the festival. If you lose the wristband or the it is in bad condition, you will not be able to enter. It is your responsibility to take care about the state of your wristband. Check our web for information about places and timetable of exchange.
1.2 The Organization may deny entrance to the sites to any ticket holder in the following circumstances:
1.2.1 Tickets are amended, broken or with falsification hints.
1.2.2 The ticket holder is violent or publicly incites hate, violence for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance. Especially any ticket holder who behaves in an aggressive manner or provokes disturbances outside or at the entrance to the festival, one who carries weapons or any object which could be used as one and anyone who wears clothes, objects or symbols that incite violence or defend activities contrary to the fundamental rights stipulated in the Constitution.
1.2.3 The ticket holder is in a state of apparent or potential drugs or narcotics intoxication.
1.2.4 The right of admission will never deny entrance to the ticket holder for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance.
1.2.5 According to current Law, when entering the site, public can be subject of being searched by security staff. Objects considered dangerous or prohibited by current Law are not allowed inside the festival.
1.2.6 Management may deny entrance, or expulse from the venue, any ticket holder who does not comply with the instructions of Organisation personnel, or who might reasonably be presumed to be heading for a high-risk or dangerous situation for the ticket holder himself and/or other attendees, who causes disturbances or for being in a state of apparent or potential intoxication, each ticket holder will personally take responsibility for any actions that might cause injury to third parties or damage to property.
2. PROMOTER IDENTIFICATION
You are contracting with WORK ON SUNDAY. S.L.U.:
Address: C/ Calvo Sotelo, 51, 4ºH 27600 Sarria Lugo
Telephone: +34 881 97 66 16 from Monday to Friday from 10.00h to 18.00h.
3. TICKET GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The purchase of the WOS tickets implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
3.1 Once the ticket has been bought, it will only be changed or refunded in the case of cancellation. You can exercise the right of refusal during 14 calendar days following the purchase provided you bought the tickets a minimum of 14 calendar days before the event (for online ticket sales only). Change of name and refunds are not accepted except on the cases specified at tickets general conditions (point 3.2).
3.2 The event will only be considered to have been cancelled if more than fifty per cent of the concerts are cancelled. In that case, the purchaser can apply for a refund in a period no longer than thirty days from the date of the public announcement of the cancellation, in the form specified by the Organization. With regards to the paid day tickets or full festival tickets, the event will only be considered as cancelled if more than FIFTY PER CENT OF THE PROGRAMME itself is cancelled. Any cancellation will be on account of the impossibility for the artist or artists contracted by the festival to honour their contract.
The organisation reserves the right to alter or modify the programme should an artist be unable to perform at the festival for reasons beyond the control of the festival. The festival will look for a replacement.
Bad weather, natural disasters, Spanish airspace closure or any other force majeure will not lead to ticket refunds.
3.3 The Organization does not guarantee ticket authenticity if tickets have not been purchased at official selling points. The festival organization does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of tickets. The ticket must be looked after until the day of the event as if it were cash. The holder of the ticket or the person whose name the ticket is in, accepts all responsibility if a photocopied or forged duplicate of the ticket is presented, and therefore loses all the rights provided by the ticket to attend the event in question.
3.5 The ticket-holder recognises that he/she may appear on images taken on the festival site by different media and that these may be used for informative or promotional purposes and that he/she authorises such use which will be the responsibility of the media concerned.
The images can appear on Internet meaning that their diffusion may be uncontrolled.
3.6 In the case where images are collected by WORK ON SUNDAY, S.L.U. we inform you that your personal data is included in files under the responsibility of WORK ON SUNDAY S.L.U. in order to facilitate the purchase of tickets and/or related matters. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel or refuse the handling of your data by sending an email to wosinc.workonsunday.es or by mail to the offices at C/ Calvo Sotelo, 51, 4ºH 27600 Sarria, Lugo. The data you provide is authentic. Registration under the age of 14 is forbidden.
When you make the payment your details will automatically be provided to the company that manages payment by credit card and to the bank.
3.7 Possession of a ticket does not grant its holder or third parties the right to use the ticket or its contents for purposes related to advertising, marketing or promotions (including, contests, gifts and/or raffles) associated with the ticket holder or third parties.
4. All intellectual property and image rights are reserved. Filming, recording or broadcasting inside the festival venue is not permitted, except by express authorization of Management.
5. For any questions or information you can check the festival’s website. For interested parties there are complaint forms available on the festival site.
You can get information about customer services at http://www.consumo-inc.es/
6.1 Children of 16 and under can enter the Festival free of charge as long as they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardians. The legal guardians must have the papers that identify them as such. People of 16 and 17, who have bought their tickets are considered by the festival organization as adults and do not have to be accompanied. In some festival concerts scheduled in concert halls, the minimum age is 18 years.
6.2 During their time at the festival, parents or legal guardians will be responsible for any action carried out by the minor. For this reason it is necessary to present the following papers at the entrance to the site: ID card / Family book / Passport or legal document that accredits their family / guardian relationship or their responsibility for the minor.
6.3 The parents or legal guardians will have to sign a document at the entrance to the venue assuming all responsibility of the minor whilst on the site. As well as the appropriate papers, the parents or guardians will have to have a valid ticket for the festival. You must accompany the minor off the site, they are not permitted to stay on the site unaccompanied.
6.4 At all times parents or legal guardians and the minor will have to carry their ID card / Passport, in case it is required by the personnel of the organization as proof of identity. Foreign nationals will have to provide the corresponding and equivalent documentation from their country of origin. Both the authorization of attendance and the certificate of responsibility may be collected and completed at the entrance of the site.
6.5 The Organization informs that the legislation in force expressly prohibits the sale of alcohol to minors, for this reason every minor will be identified by a bracelet with which they will not be able to buy alcohol. The minors will have to carry their ID and have this wristband visible at all times.
6.6 The lack of compliance with the above requirements, will be cause for expulsion from the venue and will be entitled to any refund of money paid for the ticket of the minor.
WORK ON SUNDAY S.L.U. can cancel or modify any of the previous conditions or report incidents, in which case they have the right to inform the public through whatever channels they consider to be adequate.